Lisa Schott, Treasury Manager
The Treasury Division is open to the public from 8:30am - 4:30pm/ Our doors are locked and we have an intercom system. Please press the "Treasury Button" and we will unlock the door.
Certificate of Residence applications can be completed online. On the home page, scroll to the bottom ONLINE SERVICES and click on Certificate of Residency.
Tax payments can be made through:
- US Mail
- Using our locked drop-box outside our door
- Online payment system
- Cash/Check, money order can be brought to our office
- Receipt and custody of all County funds;
- Coordinates investments of County resources;
- Administers the hotel room occupancy tax;
- Tompkins County Hotel Room Occupancy Tax
- Provides tax searches
- Responsible for enforcement of delinquent property taxes for Town, County and School taxes;
- Issues certificates of residency for attendance at community colleges; Click the link below to apply and submit online.
- Certificate of Residence
- Custodian for court and trust funds
- Tompkins Tobacco Asset Securitization