THE HEALTH AND WELL-BEING of our community is our top priority. Tompkins County Health Department (TCHD) is working closely with community partners to prevent and respond to the evolving novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
On This Page
- General Guidance
- Where to Go
- Doses Information
- Upcoming TCHD Clinics
- Links to more Vaccine & Vaccination Info
- Please Bring: (1) Photo ID, (2) Insurance card if you have one. (There is never a charge or co-pay, but if you have medical insurance it will be billed to cover clinic costs.)
- Parent or guardian must sign a consent form for anyone under age 18. Some sites require that parent or guardian accompany anyone under age 18 to the vaccination clinic.
- NYS Labor Law grants employees paid leave time for all COVID-19 vaccination doses, including boosters. Download a sign for employee areas. Download an FAQ from the NYS Department of Labor.
- Assistance: Call 2-1-1 (1-877-211-8667) during business hours, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM for assistance registering or to learn about transportation options.
Where To Go
- Local Pharmacies
- NYS-operated vaccination sites
- TCHD Pop-up Clinics (1 scheduled)
- Your own health care practitioner
- Pediatric offices: Pfizer vaccine is available for any individual ages 5-18 years. Please call the individual office for details.
- Vaccines.gov (National Vaccine Finder; search by Zip Code)
- In-home vaccination
- Make your own pop-up vaccination clinic.
- Local organizations who may want to offer an on-site clinic may complete this Pop-up Clinic Request Form.
- Booster dose: If you are eligible to receive a booster shot, please contact your health care provider or local pharmacy. Please have the date of your second vaccination available for the registration process.
- Third dose information: Individuals who meet the CDC criteria for immunocompromised and are fully vaccinated are eligible to receive a third dose of the COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) at any TCHD vaccination clinic. More about third doses here.