Created by Local Law No. 2 of 1997
Five members with four-year terms. The Chair is appointed by the Chair of the Legislature.
- 4 County residents
- 1 Legislator
Function: This Board shall meet at least once per year and within thirty days after receipt of written complaints of alleged unethical practices. The Board shall also review annual financial disclosure forms and conflict of interest statements.
Includes Ethics Advisory Board Agendas, Minutes, and Schedules. The public may also Register to create a user account and sign up to receive agendas.
Ethics Investigation - Complaint filed by Cynthia Brock:
Information responses from:
- Tim Horner, Esq. on Behalf of the Center for Transformative Action and Dorothy Cotton Institute - dated July 15, 2022
- Rachel Leon, Executive Director, Park Foundation - dated July 15, 2022
- Lisa Holmes, Tompkins County Administrator - dated August 16, 2022
- James F. Moran, Esq. on Behalf of Eric Rosario and Karen Yearwood - dated August 29, 2022
- Richard Brady, President, Matrix Consulting Group - dated July 6, 2022
- Consulting Agreement Between CPE and Matrix
- Matrix Consulting Group - Invoices 21-57 (1 - 4) - Analysis of Field Services
- Data Collection List for the Analysis of Field Services
- Data Collection List for the Analysis of Field Services - annotated
- Draft Ithaca Patrol Analysis - dated January 27, 2022
- Preliminary Results of the Call for Service Analysis
- Preliminary Results of the Call for Service Analysis - Crime Data Trends
- Proposal to Conduct the Analysis of Field Services - dated July 28,2021
- Aaron Lavine, City Attorney, City of Ithaca, on behalf of Acting Mayor Laura Lewis, Alderperson Robert Cantelmo, and Chief of Staff Faith Vavra - dated August 17, 2022
- Svante Myrick, former Mayor, City of Ithaca - dated August 31, 2022
As additional information is received in response to the Ethics Advisory Board's inquiry and made available for public review, it will be posted to this page.