Thank you for visiting the Tompkins County Office for the Aging, your point of entry into aging services in Tompkins County. We provide objective and unbiased information regarding the array of services available for older adults and their caregivers. Established in 1975, our mission is to assist older adults and persons with long term care needs to live independently in their homes and communities with quality of life and dignity.
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm
214 W. Martin Luther King Jr./State Street (Human Services Annex Building)
Ithaca, NY 14850
Telephone: (607) 274-5482
Recent News/Upcoming Events and Announcements
- Information on our 2022 Public Hearing
- HEAP season opens November 1st
- NYS Office for the Aging promotes two new partnerships to support caregivers: Trualta and ARCHANGELS
- Tompkins County Office for the Aging-2021 Annual Report
- Accessible Sidewalks for all People!
- Long Term Care Ombudsman Program is recruiting volunteers for Tompkins, Schuyler and Chemung counties
- Age Friendly Ithaca and Tompkins County Action Plan
We offer Language Interpretation services for all of our programs.