Contributions and Memorial Donations are used to expand our programs and are greatly appreciated. The Tompkins County Office for the Aging accepts contributions/donations by cash, check, or money order made out to Tompkins County Office for the Aging.
We also accept online contributions and memorial donations which can be made with a major credit, debit, or prepaid debit card. To make an online contribution/donation:
- Click on https://pay.xpress-pay.com/org/534B839211A5447
- Payment Type select "Miscellaneous Payment". Then click next.
- Enter your name. Payment Type "Other". "If other, please specify" enter COFA, reason for contribution, and your address. Next, enter in amount and click next.
- Review information and click "Proceed to Checkout".
- Complete payment information and click "Pay".
Contributions and memorial donations are confidential and voluntary, and you are free to contribute any amount that you can afford. For any questions, please call our office at 607-274-5482.