Health and Safety
- Falls Prevention Resource Guide
- Medications Guide
- Cancer Resource Center of the Finger Lakes
- Cayuga Medical Center
- Gadabout Transportation Services for Seniors and Persons with Disabilities
- Tompkins Consolidated Area Transportation, Inc. (TCAT)
- Medical Transportation Resources
- Way2Go Transportation Information
- Housing for Seniors in Tompkins County Resource Guide
Recreation and Leisure
Caregiver and Long Term Care Support
- Long Term Support Services in Tompkins County
- Long Term Care Community Coalition-research, education and advocacy
- Resources for Caregivers in Tompkins County
- Alzheimer's Resources in Tompkins County
- Careers in Caring is a guide for those looking for employment opportunities in the long term care field. Learn more today!
- Managed Long Term Care - now mandatory in Tompkins County. Beginning December 2014, Medicare beneficiaries who are also eligible for Medicaid must enroll in a Managed Long Term Care (MLTC) plan if they receive long term care services at home (such as help with bathing, dressing, and other personal care services). Click here for more information.
Other Useful Resources
- Benefits Checklist for Older Adults in Tompkins County
- "You May Qualify..."
- CITRA-Cornell Institute for Translational Research on Aging
- Human Services Coalition of Tompkins County
- Ithaca College Gerontology Institute
- Advanced Care Planning
- Tompkins County Public Library
- Marriage Equality FAQ including Social Security, retirement and veteran's benefits, income taxes and more.
Services and price levels described in the publications are in effect at the date of publication and are subject to change.