THE HEALTH AND WELL-BEING of our community is our top priority. Tompkins County Health Department (TCHD) is working closely with community partners to prevent and respond to the evolving novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
On This Page
Where: Local & Regional Sites
- Local Pop-Ups
- NYS-operated sites
- Pediatricians, doctors, healthcare providers
- CDC Vaccine Finder
Health Department Pop-Up Clinic
No clinics are currently scheduled
Appointment availability, vaccine brand, dose, and eligibility vary by pharmacy and are subject to change without notice. As such, it is important to check the pharmacy website before you go or make plans.
Individuals under age 18 must have a signed consent form and be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Reviewed/ updated September 7, 2022.
- Ages 5+.
- Click here for locations and scheduling for COVID-19 Vaccination at Kinney Drugs.
- Ages 5-17 require a completed consent form.
- Click here for Kinney's main COVID page (includes links to concent form and scheduling)
- Phone numbers for 4 Tompkins County stores are shown on the scheduling page (use the Zipcode search at the top of the page).
Tops Friendly Market
- Tops vaccination scheduling page. Scroll down to the Lansing store #522, 2300 N. Triphammer Rd. (607) 257-4952
CVS & Target
- Ages 5-11, check here for availability.
- Ages 12+: Schedule an appointment
- Vaccine information and FAQ.
- Phone for Ithaca stores: 625 W. Clinton St. (607) 273-3647; 40 Catherwood Rd., (607) 257-0291
- Ages 3-17, Information;
- Scheduler for all ages, 3-17 and 18+
- Information, Updates, FAQ
- Phone for Cortland store: 1067 NY-222, (607) 753-3029
- Ages 3+
- Scheduling page
- COVID-19 Vaccine information and FAQ
- Walgreens Vaccination Consent Form. May be completed before an appointment.
- Walgreens account login may be required.
- Phone for Ithaca area stores: 615 S. Meadow St., (607) 272-6290; 330 Pine tree Rd., (607) 273-2035; 79 North St., Dryden, (607) 844-3404
- Immunizations page. Account sign-in may be required to schedule an appointment.
- Phone for Ithaca store: 135 Fairgrounds Memorial Pkwy., (607) 277-8126
- Ages 3+
- COVID-19 Vaccines: What You Need to Know provides complete CDC eligibility guidelines.
- Vaccine scheduler.
- Phone for Ithaca store: 500 S. Meadow St., (607) 277-1772
For all questions about clinics at any of the pharmacies listed above, please contact the pharmacy through their website. TCHD will not have information about vaccination clinics at pharmacies.
New York State Operated Vaccination Sites
All NYS vaccination sites are permanently closed as of 6/30/2022.
Doctors, Pediatricians, Health Care Practitioners
- Pediatric offices: Pfizer pediatric vaccine is available for any individual ages 6mos+. Please call the individual practice for details.
- Northeast Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine 607-257-2188.
- Buttermilk Falls Pediatrics 607-272-6880
- WellBeing Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine
- REACH Medical, 607-273-7000, email@example.com
- Many family practices and health care practitioners have COVID-19 vaccine available. Please call your regular provider for information.
Get local updates from the Tompkins County Health Department regarding COVID-19 and vaccine distribution in our community
- Sign Up for Health Department COVID-19 Related Updates.
- Sign up with Swift 911 for automated SMS text and robocall alerts. Add the Tompkins County subscription.
NYS COVID-19 Vaccination Hotline: Open 7AM - 10PM, 7 days a week, for scheduling vaccination appointments for eligible New Yorkers: 1-833-NYS-4-VAX (1-833-697-4829).
NYS Vaccination Tracker: ny.gov/vaccinetracker
If you have questions about eligibility or about registration, please call 2-1-1 (877-211-8667)
Everyone age 6 months and older should get a flu shot to be immunized against influenza now. Visit your local pharmacy or your health care practitioner today. More info is here.