On This Page
Common Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
Click the link to open a fact sheet about the disease. Pages open in a new tab.
- Genital Warts
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Human Papilloma Virus
Testing sites in Tompkins County
- Your Primary Care Provider
- Tompkins County Health Department (TCHD)
- For everyone.
- Free anonymous HIV testing only.
- Results available in 20 minutes.
- Phone (607) 274-6604. Click for Web site.
- Planned Parenthood of Greater New York
- For all Tompkins County residents.
- Free, confidential testing and treatment at the PPGNY Ithaca office, 620 West Seneca St. (Made available by the Tompkins County Health Department)
- Testing for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HepC, HIV, and Syphilis
- Phone (607) 273-1513. Click for PPGNY's Ithaca Clinic Web site
- REACH Medical
- STAP — Southern Tier AIDS Program CLICK HERE for their website
- Cornell Health, Cornell University
- Comprehensive sexual health care for students, including free & confidential STI testing.
- Phone (607) 255-5155. Learn more.
- Hammond Health Center, Ithaca College
- For Ithaca College students only.
- STI education; testing available.
- Phone (607) 274-3177
- TC3 Health Center
- No on-site STI testing available.
- STD education and referrals only.
- Phone (607) 844-8222 x 4487
- Sharps FAQ & Disposal Sites
- Current and past Communicable Disease reports
- NYS Department of Health (NYSDOH) STI web page
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) STI Web page