Data resources will be linked below, organized by county of origin, as they are received. Check this page frequently for updates.
- Transit Operators receiving STOA in the RTS area
- Economic Impact of Tourism in N.Y., 2010 Calendar Year, Finger Lakes Focus (Power Point)
- Economic Impact of Tourism in N.Y., 2010 Calendar Year, Finger Lakes Focus
1. Tompkins County
- ITCTC Statistics webpage (includes CTPP summary sheets for each of the counties involved in the RTS)
- TCAT 2010 System Report
- 2008 Regional Labor Market Report: Full Report / Executive Summary - The region includes Tompkins County and the six adjacent counties - Cortland, Tioga, Chemung, Schuyler, Seneca, and Cayuga.
2. Chemung County
- Chemung County Transit System: Operational Report / Monthly Ridership 2010 / Vehicle Roster Inventories
3. Cortland County
SUNY Cortland buses are used primarily for two purposes. First, to run loops around campus locations to get students to classes and weekly to a few other locations (shopping Sat. & Sun. and Main Street on Fri. & Sat. nights). The other main purpose of the bus fleet is to accommodate academic related field trips throughout the year. Athletics charters their own transportation for sporting events but occasionally they request a campus bus for local events. Student groups may request campus buses at a rate of $2.00 per mile plus $35 per hour for "NDT" (non-driving time) with appropriate permission from the VP for Student Affairs.
4. Steuben County
- Corning Community College: Student & Employee Zip Codes