Visit Ithaca is the official source for visitor information in Tompkins County.
The dedicated team at Visit Ithaca can help you:
- Download or request our Travel Guide
- Drop in to our Visitors Centers
- Learn about our area’s Attractions
- Understand our Transportation Options
- Discover our local Restaurants
- Search for Lodging
Arts, Culture & Heritage
- Ithaca Events offers a listing of current concerts, performances, and other happenings in Tompkins County
- The Community Arts Partnership connects you with artists and cultural events in Tompkins County
- The Discovery Trail is a partnership of educational organizations throughout Tompkins County
- Ithaca Heritage connects you to historic destinations and tours in Tompkins County
- The County Historian offers detailed information about our communities
Ithaca Trails provides a map of hiking and biking paths throughout Tompkins County.GoFingerLakes.com guides you to the best outdoor recreation opportunities in our region.
GoFingerLakes.com guides you to the best outdoor recreation opportunities in our region.
The Cayuga Lake Scenic Byway is an attractive route that loops around our famous finger lake.
Tompkins County has four State Parks:
- Allan H. Treman State Marine Park
- Buttermilk Falls State Park
- Robert H. Treman State Park
- Taughannock Falls State Park
The Downtown Ithaca Alliance helps you discover the Ithaca Commons.
About the Tompkins County Tourism Program
Tompkins County uses community-based approach to building tourism. This strategic and sustainable process generates high rates of return in economic benefit for each dollar we invest, while creating a beautiful, distinct place loved by residents and visitors alike. The Strategic Tourism Planning Board advises the Legislature on all aspects of tourism development in Tompkins County.