Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP)
Applications for SYEP 2023 are now closed. Placements are being arranged for eligible applicants.
- Ages 14-20, priority for TANF 200% households
- SYEP runs from July-September with orientations in June
The JobLink Program
- JobLink is a year-round program for Tompkins County young people ages 14-24
- You can work up to 480 hours at $15.32/hour and improve your employable skills in a supportive environment
- Learn more about JobLink by watching our short INFO VIDEOS on YouTube
- JobLink is funded federally under the Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act (WIOA)
HOW TO APPLY
- Young Adults and Teens seeking employment and training resources can complete the survey linked above
- A JobLink staff member will contact you to go over your submission and enroll you in the program
- Eligibility criteria for Tompkins Workforce NY youth programs is determined by WIOA federal guidelines
- If you have questions about your eligibility, please email email@example.com or call (607) 272-7570 ext. 129
Resources for Youth Workers & Worksite Supervisors
Become a Worksite
The JobLink Program is seeking new partners to serve as Worksites for young people ages 14-24.
Some of our JobLink host worksites in 2023 have included: Green Star, Southside Community Center, Significant Elements, Longview, Cudlins Meat Market, Envious Handbags, The History Center, and more!
Apply for your business or organization!
@TWFNYunder25 on Social Media