The Business Energy Advisors (BEA) program guides business owners and facility managers in understanding energy options and setting energy goals for new building projects, major renovations, or expansion projects within Tompkins County. Learn more about the BEA program.
Why participate in the BEA program?
- Receive advice from energy experts (Taitem, CJ Brown, M/E Engineering)
- Understand options to save energy and operational costs
- Obtain advice on incentives, financing, and application processes
- Receive assistance with setting and reaching your energy goals
- Gain recognition for your participation and commitment, if desired
- Contribute to the environmental and energy goals of our community
For more information about the BEA program, contact the Planning and Sustainability Department at 607.274.5560.
Stay connected and get updates by signing up for our email list with the form below: