THE HEALTH AND WELL-BEING of our community is our top priority. Tompkins County Health Department (TCHD) is working closely with community partners to prevent and respond to the evolving novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Vaccination FAQ Page
- Frequently Asked Vaccination Questions page (FAQ)
- Where to get vaccinated
- Local & Regional Vaccination sites
- Pop-up Clinic Request Form for local organizations who may want to offer an on-site clinic.
- Tompkins County Vaccine Registry Form
Get local updates from the Tompkins County Health Department regarding COVID-19 and vaccine distribution in our community
- Sign Up for Health Department COVID-19 Related Updates.
- Sign up with Tompkins County SIREN for automated SMS text and robocall alerts. Add the Tompkins County subscription.
NYS COVID-19 Vaccination Hotline: Open 7AM - 10PM, 7 days a week, for scheduling vaccination appointments for eligible New Yorkers: 1-833-NYS-4-VAX (1-833-697-4829).
NYS Vaccination Tracker: ny.gov/vaccinetracker
If you have questions about eligibility or about registration, you may email the Tompkins County Health Department at COVID19vaccines@tompkins-co.org, or call 2-1-1 (877-211-8667)