Trên trang này
- Welcome Message
- Mission, Vision, Intent
- Values-Based Culture
- Locations (with maps)
- Listing of Whole Health Services
Welcome To Tompkins County Whole Health
TOMPKINS COUNTY Health Department and Mental Health Department have integrated to become Tompkins County Whole Health.
IN 2019, Tompkins County Public Health and Mental Health began the process of merging, a decision that was both strategic and meaningful. The integration combines Public Health and Mental Health under shared leadership and administration, as well as a shared mission and shared values. Cross functional teams have been working collaboratively to launch a re-brand, integrate services and processes, and engage staff in the process.
As of January 4, 2023, TCWH has officially launched, with unified services, shared values, and a new name and logo.
As a resident of Tompkins County, you can continue to expect offerings and programs to improve your wellbeing. We provide a variety of services to support children and youth, adults, households and communities, and businesses. Whole Health supports the needs of the whole person, blending physical, mental and environmental health. We look forward to working with you.
— Frank Kruppa, Whole Health Commissioner
Our mission is to build a healthy, equitable community in Tompkins County by addressing the root causes of health disparities and integrating mental, physical and environmental health.
We envision a future where every person in Tompkins County can achieve wellness.
An integrated and empowered team, advancing a collaborative effort to promote prevention and equitably improve individual and population health.
Culture. Align the organization around our shared Mission and Values-Based Culture to create an empowered, engaged, and cohesive team.
Integration. Merge the department structures to become one organization and increase our ability to better serve our clients and community.
Services. Coordinate our services and capabilities to support the whole person and integrate prevention techniques to holistically improve health outcomes.
Community. Strengthen the collaborative effort within Tompkins County to equitably impact individual and population health.
Data. Review and establish effective data collection to measure programmatic, organizational and county progress against our priorities.
Because we value learning…
- We respectfully and constructively speak up and share our ideas. We encourage others to do the same.
- We listen when others speak and seek to understand their unique perspective. We respect differing ideas with an open mind to find the best outcomes.
- We take risks, try new ways of working, and we use mistakes as learning opportunities.
Because we value innovation…
- We encourage creativity and welcome alternative points of view to create a safe space for innovation.
- We take initiative and actively participate in finding solutions to improve our workplace.
- We seek out opportunities to expand our impact and improve health outcomes for our clients and community.
Because we value collaboration…
- We seek out and explore opportunities to work with others, including internal co-workers and external stakeholders.
- We draw on the experience and expertise within our organization and break down organizational silos to provide the best services to our clients and community.
- We thoughtfully and intentionally share information or expertise to have the biggest impact across our organization and community.
- We work with existing and new partners to engage populations we have difficulty reaching.
Because we value compassion…
- We are compassionate and embrace diversity of lived experiences with an open-mind and without judgement.
- We treat each other, our clients, and community members with dignity and respect.
- We prioritize the safety of colleagues, clients and our community members.
- We are responsible and accountable for our own self-care so that we are ready and able to care for others. We are supportive of each other.
Because we value integrity…
- We give our best, strive for excellence, and assume the best of others.
- We are dependable and keep our commitments to each other and the community.
Frank Kruppa, Commissioner of Whole Health
Harmony Ayers-Friedlander, Deputy Commissioner of Mental Health
Brenda Grinnell Crosby, Deputy Public Health Director
Mental Health Services: 201 East Green St., Ithaca, NY 14850
Bãi đậu xe
Parking is available in the Cayuga St./ Green St. Garage, 235 S. Cayuga St., Ithaca.
Tompkins County Whole Health: 55 Brown Rd., Ithaca, NY 14850
Bãi đậu xe
Plenty of on-site parking.
Whole Health Services
- Tiêm chủng
- Anonymous HIV testing
- Therapy and Counseling Services – walk-ins welcome
- Medication Management and Assisted Therapy
- PROS – Personalized Recovery Oriented Services
- Children with Special Care Needs – early intervention services
- Preschool Special Education Services
- Therapy and Counseling Services, including school-based settings
- Moms PLUS+ – prenatal and postpartum care, breastfeeding support
- Phòng ngừa ngộ độc chì
- Vital Records – birth and death certificates
- WIC (Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children)
- Community Health Workers
- Communicable Disease Control
- Chương trình khu dân cư lành mạnh
- Tobacco Free Tompkins and Tobacco Control
- Rabies Prevention and Control
- Opioid Overdose Prevention
- Community Health Planning and Data
- Public Health Preparedness
- On-site Wastewater Treatment Systems (OWTS)
- Public Water Systems
- Food Services and Permits
- Temporary Residences
- Children’s Camps
- Bể bơi
- Mass Gatherings
- Đối với các trường hợp khẩn cấp đe dọa đến tính mạng, hãy gọi vào số 911
- Tổng đài phòng chống tự tử quốc gia, gọi số 988 1-800-273-8255
- Tổng đài tin nhắn khi gặp khủng hoảng tâm lý, soạn HOME gửi đến 741-741.
- Tổng đài dịch vụ ngăn ngừa tự tử và chăm sóc khủng hoảng tâm lý của Ithaca, 1-607-272-1616.
- Tổng đài chăm sóc khủng hoảng tâm lý cựu chiến binh dành cho cựu chiến binh và người thân, gọi số 1-800-273-8255 và bấm phím 1, hoặc nhắn tin tới số 838255.
Ghé thăm trang veteranscrisisline.net để trò chuyện trực tuyến cùng nhiều dịch vụ khác.